How to follow Roland-Garros 2017 with us
Website, applications, social networks, television, games, printed magazines... Find out (or refresh your memory) all about what we have to offer when it comes to following #RG17 – your way.
The website rolandgarros.com
The official Roland-Garros website is even more innovative this year, and will give users from around the world the chance to follow the tournament in a more in-depth way than ever before. It has been redesigned this year, and right from the home page onwards it is more dynamic and ergonomic. The news pages have a new design, while the various draws and schedules are more intuitive. The site also has a dedicated video page this year.
The different sections on rolandgarros.com provide:
The official tournament app
This is the application to get all of the sporting information from the tournament in real time, in French and English! Enjoy enriched content including the latest videos, photos and official radio of the tournament, as well as dedicated services. Ardent tennis fans can get photo and video notifications to follow the tournament live. Also new for this year: an on-line assistant will help fans get answers to (almost!) any question they may have…
MyRG app: team up with the best partner of the tournament
The new MyRG app guides you in the heart of the legendary Roland-Garros stadium to make the most of your journey. Privileged experiences, tickets and scores always at hand, highlights and results in real time, interactive map, pre-ordering of your meals, the RG connected experience, e-concierge… Everything is set up to make of Roland-Garros an unforgettable experience.
- #RG17: the general # for everything sports-related.
- #InsideRG: if you are inside the stadium, mark your attendance for posterity with a photo.
New for 2017
- Chat messenger to play a match against Legends of Roland-Garros.
- The tournament’s Snapchat account, enabling you to see a different side to Roland-Garros by going behind the scenes.
Official Roland-Garros content in French and English, on the Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and Pinterest social networks via the social wall.
Europe, Americas, Middle East, Asia, Oceania or Africa : all the information you need.
Qualifying this year, from 22 – 26 May, will be broadcast in France via Eurosport 1, 2 and its player, france tv ans its france tv sport and in the United States on Tennis Channel and via its Tennis Plus digital player. Now more than ever, you can follow every point of your favourite tournament!
- Roland-Garros Magazine: a tournament institution, first printed back when Roland-Garros stadium was inaugurated in 1928. As well as the traditional availability in kiosks around the stadium, the official Roland-Garros magazine will also be distributed this year with Le Figaro newspaper on Sunday 21 May.
- The Quotidien: the tournament’s daily programme, given out free of charge inside the stadium and featuring previews of the day’s matches and practical information.
Enter the official Roland Garros 2017 fantasy game for free! For every round of the tournament, select the players who you think will win the most points to get your team to the top of the rankings. Create your own private league and challenge your friends all through the competition to find out who is the best tennis expert.